NOW IS THE TIME TO REFINANCE !
Rates are lower than anytime in history. Now is the time to lower your monthly payments.
* You can get a loan in the 2 to 3%+ range.
* Many times the need to pay for an appraisal is waived.
* We can do loans starting as low as 620 credit score.
* Drop your 30 year loan down to 15 years and save thousands.
* Take cash out and consolidate your debt.
* Take cash out and do home improvements.
* Get out of that adjustable loan and move to a fixed rate mortgage.
Refinancing can be a great financial move if it reduces your mortgage payment, shortens the term of your loan, or helps you build equity more quickly. When used carefully, it can also be a valuable tool for bringing debt under control. Before you refinance, take a careful look at your financial situation and ask yourself: How long do I plan to continue living in the house? How much money will I save by refinancing?
WHY REFINANCE WITH US ?
Grand Avenue Realty & Lending, inc is one of the fastest growing mortgage and real estate companies in the country according to INC5000. We are successful because we give more value for our services than our competition.
* We have a MORTGAGE PRICING ENGINE. This makes it easy for us to find the best rate for that day. We choose only from lenders that have a positive customer service reputation.
* We make it easy for you with our daily checklist expediting and quality controls.
* We work for a reduced commission, which lowers your interest rate.
* We have the years of knowledge and are experts at loan processing.
* We keep you updated and it is easy to talk with us.
* With our multiple investors, You have so many refinance options.
We have thousands of happy customers over the years. Our loan officers are trained professionals who put the needs of their client ahead of themselves.
SOME REFINANCE OPTIONS TO CONSIDER ?
There are so many options to choose from. We can interview you and design a program that fit your “dream scenario”. Some of the basic versions include;
REFINANCE – “RATE AND TERM”, NO CLOSING COSTS, NO CASHOUT
You can refinance your current mortgage, get a lower monthly payment and same loan balance.
REFINANCE – “LIMITED CASHOUT”, FINANCE JUST CLOSING COSTS, LOWER RATE OPTION
You can get an even lower interest rate if you finance the closing costs into the loan.
REFINANCE – “RATE BUYDOWN”, FINANCE COSTS, LOWEST RATE OPTION
You can pay a small fee and lower your interest rate and monthly payments.
REFINANCE – “CASHOUT LOAN”, FINANCE CLOSING COSTS
You can get cash for any improvement. Various loan programs depending on your needs.
REFINANCE – “REHAB LOAN”, PAY FOR IMPROVEMENTS IN YOUR LOAN
You can get highest loan amount compared to appraised value. Need licensed contractor.
REFINANCE – “REVERSE MORTGAGE”, NO HOUSE PAYMENT
You can get carefully regulated government FHA loan. Need about 50% equity in your home.
REFINANCE – “ALTERNATE LOANS”, FOR SELF EMPLOYED
You can get a refinance based on your last tax return only, based on your regular deposits or asset depletion.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO …
* COMPLETE A SHORT LOAN APPLICATION
We just need basic information about where you live, your earnings, your assets and your liabilities. We will run a credit report and get you ready to be presented to a loan underwriter.
* PROVIDE US WITH BASIC DOCUMENTATION
This is usually your last 2 years federal taxes and w2’s, your last 2 pay stubs, your last 2 bank statements and a copy of your photo I.D. Some self-employed borrowers would provide corporate taxes if needed.
* REVIEW AND SIGN AN ESTIMATE
We will work together with you to design your best loan solution. You will see all the costs and the amount of your new loan. We can still change the loan to any custom design you need.
* PAY FOR AN APPRAISAL (IF NEEDED)
Appraisers are assigned by the bank and are independent contractors. Nobody is allowed to influence their determination of value. The normal fee is $450 to $550 and if you are doing a loan on a rental property, they will do a rent survey for an additional cost.
* COOPERATE WITH PAPERWORK REQUESTS
Sometimes you may need to provide other specific paperwork depending on your situation.
* REVIEW FINAL CLOSING DISCLOSURE AND SIGN LOAN DOCUMENTS
You will see the final version of your loan and now you are ready to sign the loan docs at your home or at the escrow office.
GRAND AVENUE REALTY & LENDING
One of the fastest growing companies in America?